Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where have you been???

I know that's what most of yall are saying..(Mr. Tommy)..I haven't written a blog in almost a year!! YES!! This is crazy. But I sat down today and thought that I would start writing again. I feel as though I have a lot I want to say about what has been going on with me and Thomas since we got married! I guess I'll just start!

Well, we moved into a new place in Atlanta about a week before the wedding since Thomas found out about his new job just three weeks before. We definitely knew that this was where God wanted us and not Aspen anymore. We knew that God had bigger plans for us than we could think of and we are very happy to be here and are ready to see what God does!! We moved into the new apartment and it is wonderful!! It isn't fully decorated but it is our home and we love it so much!! It really does feel like our home and I am so glad that we can finally be together at home and neither one of us has to leave at night. I'll definitely try and put some pictures up soon of our place and what we have done to it.

Thomas also started his job. It definitely has been a roller coaster of emotions this first month of work, but God is definitely taking care of him through all of it and He is also using me to be there for him too. I am very happy that I can be there for Thomas through all of this! I definitely feel like a wife!! I know that every day will not be easy but I will always be here for him!! I am proud of what he is accomplishing there. Some of the people over him have already said that they liked his stuff and appreciate all that he is doing there. I know that God is using him in that place! Just say a silent little prayer for him every morning if you could for me!

Speaking of work, I haven't found anything yet. It is really frustrating because I have a degree and would really love to work! If you know me, you know that I get bored really easy when I am by myself so think about me all day long by myself watching tv. NO FUN!! It was harder the first couple of weeks, but now I am having FAITH in the Lord to know that He is going to provide through it all. His timing is perfect!! and I need to remember that everyday! If your reading, try to remember that God brings you to each new day for a reason and that He is going to use you somehow and if you think you aren't where you want to be, God has you there for a reason. You just have to trust!! I'll say a prayer for yall every day if you wouldn't mind praying for me as well! But God will provide..I just have to trust everyday! And I know I will be where I need to be when the job gets here!

And, overall things have been great this summer! We just found the church that we are now starting to go to. It is called City Church-Eastside and me and Thomas both know that this church is where God has called us to serve and worship with Him! We cannot wait to see what God is going to do!! I also went to the beach with my parents for half a week and had a great time. But it is really hard being away from my husband! I don't think I will leave like that anytime soon. I love when he is with me!!

Anyway, we are having a great time being married!! Keep up with us because I will definitely be writing more!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A new blog post :) It's been awesome to be there for all the stuff you mentioned in your post.

    ReplyDelete