Friday, June 12, 2009

Clean up room

Today was a long day of cleaning. When I first woke up this morning, I thought that I wouldnt have to do much except go to walmart for my mom and get starbucks. But I was wrong. Ever since Ive been home, I have had to clean up my room so I can take the stuff I want with me when I get married and sell the other stuff. I think I threw away 10 bags of trash and possibly 10 bags for the garage sell. It is just so crazy all of the things that you can have in your room and not know about. But in the end, I am thankful that I did this because it gets me ready for when I am ready to move all of my things out and into the place where me and Thomas will live! I am really excited to move and live with him! He is such an awesome person and I love him!!

Well, I want to put up pictures but that will have to come later. I am missing my cord, but will get it soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment