Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Orleans Part 2

Here are more pictures of our trip down to New Orleans! We went to the zoo the next day and stayed there for about 5 hours. I could not believe that we stayed there that long, but it was a lot of fun!! Enjoy viewing the pictures!!


We ate breakfast at the hotel and then went to look at Thomas's work place! It was really nice and I am glad I got to see where he was working.

Then, if you know me, we had to go to Starbucks for me to get my grande carmel frappuccino with whipped cream and extra-extra carmel!

The first animals we saw were the elephants! They performed for us and it was really neat. I thought that I was at the circus. LOL

We saw a albino alligator. He/She was huge and the only thing between me and him/her was a piece of glass. I was a little nervous!

I really liked the bears. Look closely and you can see him/her 's claws. I thought this bear was the cutest thing laying on the rock sleeping!

We also saw flamingos. This one was sleeping on one leg with his/her 's head tucked into
his/her 's body.

This white tiger was sleeping on a rock. My camera zoomed in pretty far so I could get this picture.

The giraffes were pretty. I think we looked in three different spots before we found the area where we could see them the best.

Im so glad I was with him! We had a long day at the zoo, but at least we were together!

This is the sign in front of the zoo. I didn't get it until we left. Oh and we talked about the dinosaur adventure the entire time we were there and when we got there, you had to pay 4 dollars to see the dinosaurs. How terrible is that! But we still had fun seeing everything else!

I will be adding more things about the wedding soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you are politically correct in regards to gender :)

    ReplyDelete