Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wedding Planning Galore

As most people know, I am getting married next year which is so exciting!! But with the wedding comes all the planning which is fun and crazy at the same time. There are just so many things to get done and people to call. Now a days you need to be engaged for a year because the places you want to get married in or your photographer and such may be booked already. I am really glad that I got on the ball and called people that I knew I wanted right away. We are having Altmix Photography do our photography for the wedding! I am very very excited because they do such a great job. They have done many of my friend's weddings and I knew that I had to have them for mine. The place we are getting married in is called the King Plow Arts Center in Atlanta. I know that neither one of us (me or Thomas) are from Atlanta, but it is half-way for our families that are coming to the wedding and our friends wont have to drive far either. Me, my mom, and Mrs. Leslie (Thomas's mom) went to see the place and we all fell in love. This place is beautiful and definitely reflects who me and Thomas are. I really love the place and I am so excited to get married there!! We still have to meet with the florist and the cake people, but we have most of the big things taken care of already. We have many little odds and ends things to do as well, but those will be taken care of throughout this year of planning. I will keep postings coming as often as possibly!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brandi! I love your new blog! It will be great to keep up with you this way. Looks like you all had a great trip to New Orleans.
    Looking forward to reading more about the wedding planning.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete