Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Trolley Time

This is the last pictures of our trip to New Orleans! I was sad that I had to leave the next day but I am going back soon!!

We got to see Commander's Palace Restaurant! Top Chef people were here for the finale and we watched it on TV! That is me and Thomas's favorite TV show!

This cemetery was right across the street from Commander's Palace. Thomas's mom and aunt really wanted to see some cemetery's so we went to see this one. But when we got there, it was closed! It was still neat to see though.

This is Melissa and Aunt Becky on the trolley! Us four decided to ride it after dinner because Becky hadn't before! We had a lot of fun!

Me and Thomas on the trolley!

This is Melissa on the trolley! She wasn't looking but I still think that this is such a great picture of her!

This is the CVS where the trolley stopped at Canal Street. The sign makes the store look really big, but it is the same size as an other CVS store.

I am also going to post some pictures of visiting the wedding cake place soon! I am so excited about everything that is going on! This year is going to be awesome and I cant wait to marry my best friend!

1 comment: