Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trip to New Orleans

I finally have my camera cord so I can upload photos!! It makes me very happy, except for the fact that I had to download the program my camera goes with on my computer because the pictures would not up load on any other program. It just took forever to get pictures back on my computer, but now they are finally there and you can view them with me!

Here are the pics and comments of the trip to New Orleans to see Thomas! I miss him a lot but had a wonderful time down there visiting!

This picture is of canal street the first night we were there. I think that this street looks like Rodeo Drive, but I don't know for sure because I have never been there.

This is the first place we ate when we got there. It was Acme Oyster House and I tried fried shrimp for the first time. It was actually very yummy and I think I might try some again some other time!

This is the Jambalaya that Aunt Becky had to eat. She said that it was very good so I had to take a picture of it. *You might see more food pictures later on as well*

This is Mr. Tommy trying on masquerade masks in one of the stores downtown. I think he tried on three more of these in three different stores. LOL

These are the three amigos!! We were on our way to eat breakfast the next morning!!

This is what me and Thomas had for breakfast. I am not sure what it was called, but it sure was good. As you can tell, this was probably not the healthiest breakfast for me but we walked it off that day.

We then decided to go to the Aquarium after breakfast and these guys were my favorite. They seemed to be cleaning themselves and then turned to the audience and raised their arms up. I am not exactly sure what they were doing, but it was kinda weird and cute at the same time.

This is Thomas and Mr. Tommy smelling and touching a piece of dung from a dung beetle. But it really is not dung.

This is the only picture I got of the beignets that we ate from Cafe Du Monde. They were way too good, as you can tell!!

This is me and Thomas at the Insectarium. I love him so much!!

We finished the day off with dinner and celebrating Thomas's birthday! It was such a great day!


I have more pictures coming!! It just takes a while to get everything posted, but at least there are pictures now!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! New Orleans! I'm still walking off that breakfast...

    ReplyDelete